Interactive data visualization for real-time command & control.
We make it easy to create customized command & control graphics for complex data, the kind of data that would be too difficult to visualize using standard graphics software.
- Feb 05 2021DesignAmerica, Inc DesignAmerica expands business operations and places large orders for SAMMI products. Once again, Kinesix and DesignAmerica decide to continue their long-term (...)
- Feb 14 2019Northrop Grumman Northrop Grumman decides to renew contracts for maintenance and support contracts for SAMMI (...)
- Jan 22 2019Schneider Electric Systems USA, Inc Schneider Electric Systems and Kinesix Software reach an agreement. SAMMI software will assist Schneider in the push for the creation of new and innovative digital (...)
- Jan 12 2019Canadian Space Agency The Canadian Space Agency continues its partnership with Kinesix Software, renews maintenance and support contracts for work on the International Space (...)
- Nov 14 2018Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company places additional software orders, increases SAMMI’s involvement in their satellite and control (...)
- Oct 03 2018Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company continues work on SBIRS project, renews maintenance and support contracts for SAMMI (...)
- Aug 08 2018Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company Lockheed Martin continues their long-term partnership with Kinesix software, renews maintenance and support (...)
- Jun 01 2018Siemens Ltd. Siemens renews annual maintenance and support contracts for SAMMI (...)
- May 31 2018Design America, Inc. DesignAmerica continues its commitment to Kinesix Software and purchases new licenses of SAMMI (...)
- Apr 18 2018NASA Goddard Space Flight Center Goddard Space Flight Center reaches agreement with Kinesix Software, purchases new licenses and maintenance contracts for (...)
Sammi 7 is here!
So customizable, you’ll think it was created just for you
Now you can have all the capabilities of customized software, without the cost.
Sammi 7, built around a new scripting based display builder called Sammi Studio, provides many new capabilities without sacrificing existing application compatibility. In fact, all Sammi 6 based displays and peer applications are completely compatible with the new Sammi 7 product line – no changes are necessary at all! This combined with the new features and benefits of the new display builder, Studio, will help existing Sammi customers create stunning new graphics and custom interfaces without sacrificing the effort put into previous product releases.
Read more about Sammi’s features and why more than 250 companies worldwide — including 9 of the world’s 10 largest aerospace companies – use it to provide their command & control experts with dynamic and accurate real-time graphics.
"Integrating numerous control functions into a single operational system requires a human-machine interface capable of displaying huge volumes of streaming data across dozens of workstations. Fortunately, Kinesix’s Sammi software has made it possible for Beijing to do just that, offering capabilities that meet very demanding requirements." -Ian Whitehead Project Manager, Westinghouse Rail Systems
"Integrating numerous control functions into a single operational system requires a human-machine interface capable of displaying huge volumes of streaming data across dozens of workstations. Fortunately, Kinesix’s Sammi software has made it possible for Vancouver to do just that, offering capabilities that meet very demanding requirements." -Ian Whitehead, Project Manager, IPS Rail Systems
"We chose Kinesix's Sammi product because it met our specific needs —flexibility, and the capability for users to build their own types of displays without having to program." -Frank Batts, NASA Engineer
"Because of its ease-of-use and sophisticated graphics, Sammi enables our workstations on the ground to effortlessly process telemetry from our satellites in space. We never have to worry about whether or not the data is current, Sammi's command and control system ensures that we are always communicating with the satellite in real-time. In addition, Sammi's sophisticated graphics make the data easy to read and understand." -Edwin Fung, NASA Engineer
"The CSA chose to update to the Linux-based version of Sammi — a choice that allowed them to save thousands of dollars and man-hours. Because of Sammi, a project that could have taken months was completed in days." -Stephanie Rondeau, CSA Engineer
"Kinesix embodies the versatility and innovation of our membership. With its cutting-edge products, it is a great example of how Bay Area Houston sends innovation around the world." -Jim Reinhartsen, President Bay Area Houston Economic Partnership
"Kinesix’s Sammi has been instrumental in allowing us to provide 100 percent uptime since commissioning the Hong Kong KCRC project in 1998. Sammi is very important in our system. " -Ian Whitehead, Project Manager Westinghouse Rail Systems